The retail program will deliver fresh options with a robust sense of place for travelers
ATLANTA – Paradies Lagardère, the travel retail and restaurateur leader in North America, was awarded a retail concessions package at Indianapolis International Airport (IND). IND is currently working to update the airport, create a greater sense of place, and enhance the traveler experience. Paradies Lagardère carefully considered the airport’s objectives and goals and the needs of its travelers and employees to create the winning proposal.
“Paradies Lagardère is thrilled at the opportunity to continue its long-standing relationship with IND, and work with the airport as it moves into its next phase. We’re confident that the retail program Paradies Lagardère has put together for IND will offer travelers an enhanced customer experience unlike any other,” said Gregg Paradies, president and CEO, Paradies Lagardère. “We’re introducing several exciting proprietary concepts and popular brands for travelers to enjoy. The retail program we’ll bring will make purchases more convenient for travelers, and provide an enhanced customer experience.”
Paradies Lagardère designed several concepts specifically for IND and its traveler demographics several proprietary and powerhouse brands:
- M●A●C, one of the world’s leading names in cosmetics and beauty products, will offer customers the latest in beauty and fashion trends.
- With more than 455 million monthly visitors, TripAdvisor® helps travelers worldwide find the latest reviews and lowest prices. In addition to offering travel essentials, the IND TripAdvisor store features a large, interactive screen that travelers can use to learn more about the surrounding area. With just a tap, customers will be able to easily access the latest TripAdvisor reviews and traveler photos for nearby hotels, attractions, restaurants and more to help them plan the perfect trip.
- An award-winning concept popular in several airports across North America, No Boundaries will feature premium brands like Columbia and Aventura, and apparel such as hats, jackets, gloves and eyewear, perfect for travelers coming to the area to enjoy all the outdoor activities the region offers.
- eSavvy offers a wide selection of the latest brand names and mobile solutions that support how technology and entertainment is woven into daily life, including tablets, fitness bands, and relevant mobile accessories. The Scoreboard will be adjacent to this store, offering visitors to the city sports apparel and accessories from their favorite regional teams.
- Paying homage to its namesake, and supporting the airport’s Concessions Refresh Program, Fountain Square Market will not only provide travel essentials, local and regional gourmet food items, apparel and other gifts, but it will drive tourist interest in the neighborhood.
- From dining, to shopping, to nightlife, the Mass Ave arts district has become a major destination in Indianapolis, and the Ave. travel essentials store will provide customers with snacks, water, electronics and publications. The store will not only offer travel basics, but introduce visitors to a fun and exciting part of the city’s history and culture.
- Brighton, a Paradies Lagardère exclusive partner, will offer IND travelers timeless and beautiful women’s accessories such as jewelry, handbags, luggage, fragrance and eyewear.
The concepts will also allow customers the convenience of easy pay options such as Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Mobile POS.