Fashion, travel essentials and electronics provide fun retail offerings to travelers
ATLANTA – Paradies Lagardère, the travel retail and restaurateur leader in North America, celebrated its new retail program with a fun media and passenger event at Raleigh–Durham International Airport (RDU). Paradies Lagardère carefully researched the needs of the airport’s demographics and have introduced several powerhouse brands:
- With more than 455 million monthly visitors, TripAdvisor® helps travelers worldwide find the latest reviews and lowest prices. In addition to offering travel essentials, the RDU TripAdvisor store features a large, interactive screen that travelers can use to learn more about the surrounding area. With just a tap, customers will be able to easily access the latest TripAdvisor reviews and traveler photos for nearby hotels, attractions, restaurants and more to help them plan the perfect trip.
- NBC-affiliate WRAL-TV brings a presence to RDU airport with the WRAL travel essential store. WRAL will offer travel essential basics, along with snacks, bottled beverages and electronic accessories.
- CORSA, a fun and unique “shop in shop concept,” offers fashionable accessories and luggage from exciting brands. Travelers will be able to purchase luggage by Tumi and Lippault, and women’s accessories from MZ Wallace, Furla, Brighton, Ban.do, Kate Spade, Herschel, and Fjällräven.
- No Boundaries targets the outdoor and sport enthusiast. The store features apparel and accessories from premium national brands such as Kühl Clothing and Columbia, including jackets, vests, fleece, backpacks, rain gear, camping essentials, water bottles, and a host of other clothing items and accessories.
- Swarovski has mastered crystal-cutting and innovative design since 1895. One of the world’s premier jewelry, décor and accessory brands, Paradies Lagardère is proud to partner with Swarovski and offer a gorgeous selection of figurines, jewelry and accessories to travelers at RDU.
The stores will be operated in partnership with local ACDBE firms SB&J Enterprises, led by Yolanda and Rhonda Johnson, and Shelroc Enterprises, led by Shelby Scales.
Quote: “Paradies Lagardère is excited to continue to introduce iconic shops to the travelers at Raleigh–Durham International Airport,” said Gregg Paradies, president and CEO at Paradies Lagardère. “TripAdvisor brings not only travel basics, but innovation and technology to the customer experience; the touchscreen will help travelers plan their trip in the Raleigh area and beyond. WRAL will satisfy all the travel needs of the customer. CORSA will provide beautiful designer luggage and accessories from popular brands. And No Boundaries will help those wanting to experience the best of the outdoors in the area do so with the best gear on the market. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to continue our successful partnership with RDU and further enhance the traveler experience.”
Paradies Lagardère delivers the very best solutions – a favorite local concept or a highly-desirable international brand – that exceed expectations for our airport partners and travelers. Paradies Lagardère specializes in three key airport concessions areas: Food and Beverage, Travel Essentials and Specialty Retail. Within Travel Essentials and Specialty Retail, we offer a diverse mix of categories including fashion, luxury, electronics, convenience, sports, luggage, jewelry, and souvenirs. Paradies Lagardère also delivers high-end restaurants, quick-serve and casual restaurants, and quality bars, including local, national and international brands that provide travelers delicious dining options.
Our commitment to exceptional customer service, superior design and award-winning store and restaurant operations and management, has earned the company numerous accolades from the travel industry, including being named Best Airport Retailer for 23 consecutive years by Airport Experience News magazine (formerly Airport Revenue News magazine). Paradies Lagardère was also recently recognized for excellence in specialty retail, earning ARN Awards for Best Specialty Retail Brand Operator for its Brooks Brothers concept. The company’s headquarters is in Atlanta, Ga., with an office in Toronto, Ontario. For more information, visit paradieslagardere.com.