Tampa, Fla. – Tampa International Airport officially welcomed several new shops, a local bar-restaurant concept, a coffee shop and a spa as a part of its concessions redevelopment program. The eight new concessions had their grand openings on Thursday, Jan. 25.
TPA’s latest additions to its food, beverage, retail and services lineup are:
- Airside F’s Tech on the Go, an electronics and travel accessories store opened by Hudson Group
- Airside F’s Tampa Duty Free, also opened by Hudson Group, which is a “duty free/duty paid” concept open all day offering great value on fragrances, beauty products, sunglasses, confections and more
- Airside F’s Cigar City Taproom, which offers several types of craft beer from Tampa’s popular Cigar City Brewing Company, as well as an extensive tapas menu
- Airside E’s AirEssentials/InTune, a newsstand and convenience store offering coffee, local health and beauty brands, electronics and more from the concessionaire NewsLink
- Airside E’s BookLink, a well-designed, inviting bookstore that sells Coastal Home décor products and tea from the local Tebella, also by NewsLink
- Airside E’s Corsa Collections, offering high-end luggage, jewelry, sunglasses and other items from Kate Spade, Pandora, Brighton and other well-known brands, opened by Paradies Lagardère
- Airside E’s Illy Caffé, opened by HBF, which serves gourmet coffee and pastries from the local Piquant bakery
- Airside E’s Terminal Getaway Spa, one of four new spas offering massage and nail services at TPA
Tampa International Airport is now more than two-thirds of the way finished with the concessions redevelopment and will have all 69 concepts open and fully operational this year. The new options include a wider variety of choices than ever before, including more local brands. Roughly 40 percent of the food and beverages options are local, featuring such staples as Columbia, Cigar City, Four Green Fields, Buddy Brew and the Café by Mise en Place. Participation in the Airport Concessions Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (ACDBE) also increased from 3 companies to 15, bringing more woman- and minority-owned business to TPA.
For more information about concessions at TPA, visit: www.tampaairport.com.