Travel retail and restaurateur leader secures four awards, including USA Today 10Best Readers’ Choice recognition for Best Airport for Dining
ATLANTA – Paradies Lagardère, the travel retail and restaurateur leader in North America, for the 22nd consecutive year earned the Airport Revenue News’ ARN Awards top honor as Best Overall Retailer. The ARN Awards’ “Best Concessions Poll” recognizes airport concessionaires and restaurateurs that exemplify exceptional standards and excellence. The award was given during the annual ARN Conference & Exhibition, which took place in New Orleans, March 13 through 15. Paradies Lagardère also earned the USA Today 10Best Reader’s Choice Award for Best Airport for Dining for the second consecutive year for Long Beach Airport. Paradies Lagardère manages and operates the full, award-winning food and beverage program at the airport.
- Best Specialty Retail Brand Operator – Paradies Lagardère for Brooks Brothers
- Best Airport Retail Store Design – Dylan’s Candy Bar at Dallas Fort Worth International Airport
- USA Today 10Best Reader’s Choice Award for Best Airport for Dining – Long Beach Airport
Additional USA Today 10Best Reader’s Choice Awards Top Ten recognition:
- Best Airport Bar and Best Airport Bar and Restaurant Waitstaff – Bar Symon, along with Joint Venture Partner, United Concessions Group, Pittsburgh International Airport
- Best Airport for Sitdown Dining – III Forks, Los Angeles International Airport
- Best Airport Newsstand/Travel Essential – Relay – Toronto Pearson International Airport, Univision – Dallas Fort Worth International Airport, 7-Eleven – Los Angeles International Airport
- Best Airport Shop for Local Merchandise – Black and Gold – Pittsburgh International Airport
“Paradies Lagardère is very proud and honored to receive these prestigious awards for both retail and food and beverage,” said Gregg Paradies, president and CEO of Paradies Lagardère. “Having earned the Best Overall Retailer for the 22nd consecutive year, and winning the USA Today 10Best Reader’s Choice Awards for our Long Beach Airport restaurant program for a second year in a row, is a testament to the dedication and commitment of our more than 6,000 employees throughout North America who work extremely hard to exceed the expectations of the customers and business partners we serve each and every day.”
The ARN Awards, judged by industry peers, are the gold standard of airport concession awards. Every year, Airport Revenue News conducts a “Best Concessions Poll” where concessionaires and airports are recognized for their outstanding accomplishments from the previous year.
Throughout the month of February, USA TODAY 10Best readers voted on their favorite shopping, dining, bar, local merchandise and travel essential concepts at airports throughout the U.S.
Paradies Lagardère specializes in three key airport concessions areas: Food and Beverage, Travel Essentials and Specialty Retail. Within Travel Essentials and Specialty Retail, we offer a diverse mix of categories including fashion, luxury, electronics, convenience, sports, luggage, jewelry, and souvenirs. We also deliver high-end restaurants, quick-serve and casual restaurants, and quality bars, including local, national and international brands that provide travelers delicious dining options.
Paradies Lagardère delivers the very best solutions – a favorite local concept or a highly-desirable international brand – that exceeds expectations for our airport partners and travelers.